Welcome to PVB Interclub!
Interclub Volleyball was started in 2005 by Mark Reilly, a former professional beach player. Mark started with a goal of offering the highest level of instruction in Central Toronto for both male and female volleyball athletes age 12-18.
Interclub is now one of the fastest growing competitive volleyball clubs in Ontario.
Our athletes learn with highly skilled and certified volleyball coaches who provide professional training from novice skill development to preparation for Provincial and National level competition. We practice in state-of-the-art facilities allowing our athletes to benefit from a larger, open environment with the best equipment available.
Interclub's core values:
- We believe in building a lifelong love for the game of volleyball
- We see our athlete's accomplishments as our accomplishments
- We believe that learning is maximized in a safe and positive environment.
- We believe in healthy competition that builds self-esteem and confidence for all athletes
- We believe in improving the quality of school volleyball through partnership with our community schools. Our promise to our athletes
- We promise to focus on the individual as part of the team
- We promise to adhere to the rules and philosophies of the OVA
The club also offers a private training service. Private training is a great way to improve skills as individuals are afforded 1-on-1 time with technical coaches. If interested in this service contact firstname.lastname@example.org.